NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I am so excited :) I may have found my grey!

Summerc25

Bleach, oxyclean, Dishwashing soap, Vinagar and water are all great things to clean with and are non toxic to birds Please get back to us as soon as you know weather or not you are getting this beautiful Sweet bird or not I'm going crazy waiting to hear if you've brought your baby home yet

Zulu would be a good name for him at least it continues part of his name, she just called him SZ for short. He is a great looking grey and I hope the visit goes well, just take it easy and be relaxed as he can sense any nervousness on your part. Good luck and let us know what develops.

Thanks Tyco's Mom for the advice on cleaners:) I hope I get to bring him home. I am supposed to go Saturday morning at 11 and spend some time with him, weather permitting. We are supposed to have some nasty storms here tonight and tomorrow nigh and Saturday but unless there is a tornado warning right then, I am going hehe. I will be on here as soon as I get home to let you all know how it goes. I am thinking that I may visit with him and go back one or two more times to visit if that is ok with her. That way he hopefully will not be devestated when I take him. I know it is hard on them to leave someone they are attached to. I told her I might need to wait until April 10th to pay for him and asked if that would be ok and if she would hold him for me until then if things work out and she told me that money is not an issue for her. She wants him to go to a loving home. So I should know Saturday if she is going to sell him to me but it may be a few weeks before I bring him home which is fine because I am busy getting my home ready to be his home. Parrot proofing and such. Thanks for all the well wishes :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Judy

I did keep his name Shaka Zulu. He seems to like that name and I didn't want to confuse him by changing it. I actually got him over three weeks ago, I was just responding to Sarah David asking me the other day if I got him. She had not seen my other posts. I have posted photos and stuff on here somewhere. I am sure you have already read and replied to many of my posts :)