NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Look what I can do Mama!!

rjhammy

I found a local avian store about 20 miles from my house.

I couldn't resist and took a trip there this weekend. They make most of their own toys... which means it cuts out the middleman mark up.

In my opinion, the best deal was an atom for $10!! I also got a boing for $12!!

I wore the orbit around my neck for about 2 hours when I got home. I think it was driving Ash nuts that I had a new "necklace" that she couldn't play with. I hung it on her tree... and voila!!

Ash... Atom. Atom... Ash.

March2009017.jpg

Ash showing off...

March2009021.jpg

Ash being obnoxious... but freakin' cute.

March2009023.jpg

In case you can't tell... I'm a very proud mama. :silly:

What a great deal I wish we had a store like that I paid 27.00 for the largest boing I have and the smallest one for my conures was 18.00 you got some very good deals. do you think if I ask them they would open another store near where I live I'd travel 20 miles to get deals like that.

Thanks everyone!!

I just called them... they don't ship or take internet orders.

They have a website, but it doesn't have very much information. If you're in the Los Angeles area... you can check out Pampered Birds. 3183 Glendale Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90039. 323-662-7807

What is an atom.....??????

Is it the double round circle thing? If it is, Judy, I invested in one, and it is the best thing I ever bought. Both my birds love it! I have it hanging near my kitchen table in front of the window, and one of them is always playing on it. I have toys hanging from the middle of it.