NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello from west mich

Hello Louiesdad and welcome to the family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Louie.

Do you still have the other two cags?

Do you know of Louie's history or much about his previous owners?

Thats wonderful that you could adopt an older cag as there are so many out there in need of good homes due to people who thought they wanted one until they got one and then found out a grey is not for them.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Would you share some pictures of Louie with us as we would love to see him.

Welcome to the forum! I just finished reading Louies story. You are an amazing person to have changed Louies (and other animals) life in such a positive way. I'm sure you have a ton of knowledge that we would love for you to share on occassions. I would love to see a picture of Louie also.

Guest jamalbirdbiz

Welcome to the grey family. Make urself at home. We are happy to have u.

Jamal

(always hear to help___)

Hi there welcome to our little family we all love our Greys here and other flock members as well so when you can we would love to see some pics of your bird. Do you have the other Grey's still? Its great that you gave an older bird a chance to have a good home I did the same thing with a few members of my flock.