NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi from Ollie and me

sue09

Hello all,

I'm Sue and I live in England..down in Somerset. The ruler of our kingdom is a beautiful 5 year old grey named Ollie. I'll post the full story after our introduction.......but gosh.......I would love some help and you all look like nice friendly people!!!:) I look forward to reading everyone's posts and looking at all the pics.

Thanks for having me

Sue

Hello Sue and welcome to the family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Ollie.

Ollie sounds like he is quite the little character and I can't wait to hear the full story but you came to the right place looking for helpful advice and bird friends.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them at your leisure and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We do love pictures here as you guessed so don't be shy about sharing some of Ollie as we would love to see him and we have a thread where you may share one of yourself if you like.

welcome miss sue

looking forward to hearing more about you and mr ollie. love the name!

my daughter is preparing to move to london this fall and i did tell her i could put her in touch with plenty of parrot people should she get lonely.

but i am wondering as to why one would roll one's eyes at such a helpful suggestion?

hmmm

-s