NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

dive bombing

Guest jamalbirdbiz

Guest jamalbirdbiz

Wow is right.. thankz for all ur help Dave and Dan... Applause to the MAX. Molly is loving her new human tree lol. - really u have helped a lot. ;)

Jamal

Dan is completely right. It takes a lot of patience to do that. That's a great step forward. Pretty soon, your arm will be like a branch and he'll learn just how to land in the same spot with confidence. He'll also prefer to land on you instead of other things. Probably, your arm is much more tempting. Good luck in your future training.<br><br>Post edited by: Dave007, at: 2009/04/04 18:25

Guest jamalbirdbiz

hi guyz ---

grate newz -- molly has decided it is time to break her silenze and she spoked her first word today -- MARV :laugh: She has alwayz ben more into screeming and beeping and thingz like that. We are soo exzited. :silly: I wud have liked it more though if she said Jamal as her first word. :evil: but stilll we are very pleazed with her. :cheer:

Jamal

Guest jamalbirdbiz

Thankz guyz. I will continu to be patient with my little gurl. Marvin thinkz itz grate that she sayz his name, but he needz to look out cuz she'll B saying Jamal sooon. :evil: so he needz to step offf. ;) lol

Jamal<br><br>Post edited by: jamalbirdbiz, at: 2009/04/09 15:22

• 6 months later...