NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Congita Baby is on its way...soon.

Hi guys, girls, childrens!!!

I am soooooo excited my baby congo is on its way. Just waiting for the little chirpie to finish weening. I can't wait. I am here to know as much as possible about taking care of this beautiful little creature as soon as it comes to my home. Thank you.!!!!

Hi Mr. Lourdes, you have come to the right place to learn about greys. There are lots of knowledgeable members here. There is an abundance of information in different threads of this forum. Look around and read, read, read. If you have any questions just ask. What names do you have in mind for your baby? If you have any pictures of your new baby, we would love to see them. Welcome to the family.

Hello MrLourdes and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new baby grey.

Its like waiting for Christmas morning, oh but it will get here soon enough, you just have to be patient and all good things come in time.

Do you have any other birds or parrots? Do you have any other animals as pets?

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so read thru them at your leisure and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Is your baby close enough that you get to visit until the day you can bring it home? If so why not get some pictures and share them with us, we love to look at the baby pics.

Guest jamalbirdbiz

Welcome to the family. We are a premier site for African Greys and we are glad to welcome you to our family. Make yourself at home.

Jamal

• 4 weeks later...

Oh MrLourdes.....I bet you are really excited. Look forward to hearing all about Lucy and seeing some photos. Apart from being the best site for useful information, you will also find some lighthearted fun, so welcome!!