NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Has this happened to you?

raehamilton

Hi all,

Today I was watching a movie called "Dream Girls" and when Beyonce started singing a song called "Listen" I turned up the volume and to my HUGE SURPRISE Angy my 3 1/2 month CAG started to whistle really loud and then she started singing with her Parrot voice (I didn't understand what she was saying) and the louder the song got the louder she sang. I swear she was singing. It was as though she was competing in a singing competition and was looking at me with her neck stretched out (which I hadn't seen her do) as if she was making sure I was listening to her. It was so funny. When the song was over she continued to sing for a while and then she stoped.

I waited a while and then I went to get my 8 year old daughter down stairs and I told her, "Watch this".

I went back to where Beyonce started singing and raised the TV volume. Angie started whistling and signing again. When the song was over she stopped. Unbelievable. I can't wait for my husband to get home so I can show him what she can do.

Has this happened to any of you?<br><br>Post edited by: raehamilton, at: 2007/06/04 02:18

Hi Rae,, Oh yeah.. sure. We blast Bon Jovi music all the time.. Ceasar loves making noises when we do this... I'm trying to get Ceasar to sing a song called

Love Me Back To Life.... I want him to say that... Needless to say the song has special meaning to me...

I can't wait. You know, my husband said to me when I brought her home, " Where in the world are we going to leave her when we go out of town?"

I mentioned that to my next door neighbor (she also has a CAG, Ginie) and she said that we can leave her with her as long as she is not also going out of town. Are we lucky or what?

Guest briansmum

thats so cool rae! so far brian doesn't seem interested in the TV or music.. though like CD i would love Brian to learn some Bon Jovi. Love me back to life is a wonderful song CD.. Welcome to wherever you are means a lot to me :)

Guest briansmum

do you know whats unbelevabe strange!? i was watching Flashdance this morning (i'm a sucker for a cheesey 80's chickflick) and when the soundtrack played through at the end on the credits Brian started "singing" i couldn't believe it, just after i'd said he wasn't interested. we're both sat here doing our own kareoke now :laugh:

Talon,

Don't be silly.. I'm 4 hours away from you... I'll take your baby... ;) That would mean that I would have to see you instead of looking at that half broken photo Melissa promised she would fix but didn't.. and yes I am angry over that....

Hey all,

Casper whistles along (but not in tune) with certain songs, but he doesn't seem to have any particular favourites - some songs just seem to set him off. I whistle to him alot, and he's picking some tunes up - he does a fairly good version of the laurel and hardy music, and he's getting to grips with bring me sunshine and singin' in the rain (We sing it in the shower!). But he also makes tunes up - he takes his favourite phrases and puts them all together into his own tune -does anyone elses bird do the same.

By the way, CD, you don't fancy visiting Dundee to look after Casper while I'm in south africa do you?!

Julia

Caspersmum wrote:

By the way, CD, you don't fancy visiting Dundee to look after Casper while I'm in south africa do you?!

Julia

Very interesting Julia.. I can see that.. CeasarsDad taking care of Caspersmum... errr I mean Casper.. :P I gotta be careful here. My girlfriend is watching... :blink:

Hi baby.... still love me sweetie.. :P

xxbeccyxx wrote:

thats so cool rae! so far brian doesn't seem interested in the TV or music.. though like CD i would love Brian to learn some Bon Jovi. Love me back to life is a wonderful song CD.. Welcome to wherever you are means a lot to me :)

Welcome To Where Ever You Are is one of the most incredible songs I have heard.. Talk about inspiration. That song is awesome...

But.. Love Me Back To Life has personal meaning to me.. as I have been dead for quite sometime now... Hence.. LOVE ME BACK TO LIFE... Very very meaningful...

How about You Give Love A Bad Name... Or another one I relate to Bad Medicine.. As I currently have an infection that only Bad Medicine Can cure.. :P

Still others... I'll Be There For You... or These Arms Are Open All Night or Living On A Pray about Tommy and Gina.. No money no anything.. Only LOVE for each other...

Tommy use to work on the docks.. Unions been on strike he's down on his luck.. It's tough... Soooo tough...

Gina works the diner all day... Working for her man.. she brings home her pay for love.... for love....

We gotta hold on.... to what we got... it doesn't make a difference if we make it or not.... We got each other and that's a lot... For love... We'll GIVE IT A SHOT..... Ohhhhhh We half way there... OHHH Living on a pray....

Holy Cow.... I'll tell you what.. I must have been a girl in a past life.. I have way too much emotions for a guy....

Yikes.. I get chills listening to those songs...<br><br>Post edited by: CeasarsDad, at: 2007/06/04 18:18

Guest briansmum

all great songs! richie sambora performing i'll be there for you on his own made me cry buckets!

i can honestly say there is not one single bon jovi song i don't like! Brian was almost names Jon, but my boyfriend wouldnt let me.. jelous thing :P

Guest briansmum

you took those! i envy you so much. did you send those to the official bon jovi site? i'm sure i've seen them floating about the internet, especially the one of richie, thats one of the best live shots of him i've seen. great job!