NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi there! Meet my posse :)

Hi there! my name is Julie, I am from NY and my boyfriend and I are big birdie lovers. We thought it'd be great to join a few bird lover forums and absorb as much knowledge as we can (aside from the endless amount of books we've been reading!)

We have a lovebird, a budgie, and our newest baby, an african grey.

Our lovebird is Cleo (cleopatra) she's lutino and such a little smoosh!

Our budgie is Noel. These two are very good friends.

IMG_2496.jpg

And our grey baby (the newest member), named Hiro. He is such a character and we love him very much. (i am a photoshop geek so a lot of my photos have cheesy captions)

hiro2.jpg

Post edited by: HiroNakamura, at: 2009/02/17 21:48<br><br>Post edited by: HiroNakamura, at: 2009/02/17 21:49

Hello Julie and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Hiro.

What lovely looking birds, the lovebird is adorable and that is so cute they are buddies, that is so wonderful when they get along nicely.

Your grey, Hiro looks like he is quite a character as you said, that is a funny pose he is in, looks to me as if he is doing the squat and tail shake they do right as they get ready to take a dump.

You came to the right place if looking for advice on the grey as we have tons of threads with useful information so just read thru them at your leisure and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.