NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

about new member (timotian)

timotian

Hello Dr. Moghadam and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you.

You are more than just friends, you are part of our family for that is how we feel about our members here and you will find we are a friendly bunch and of course we welcome a veterinarian especially one that specializes in bird diseases.

Your expertise could be most helpful for some of our members who have problems as most of us just go on our experiences with our own greys.

Do you have a grey or any kind of birds as pets? Just curious to what you have as pets but it is not a requirement to be a part of this forum for you certainly have a love for birds or they wouldn't be your speciality.

please accept my warmest thanks.

i have 3 pets.

"VICTOR" he is a black great dane and 1 year old.

"TENA" she is a black doberman and 3 years old.

"BOBO" he is a african grey parrot and 2 year old.he can speak alittle but not good yet.he can say "HELLO" but in persian and he can say "COME ON" in persian.

there are my pets but I love all of animals specialy birds.specialy when I can help to them to countinue their life against diseases.

I hope never any pet die because diseases.

I am ADMIN in one forum in Iran that this forum about all pets that have petshop and great animals hospital.

www.mypet.ir <br><br>Post edited by: timotian, at: 2009/02/13 11:23

What a wonderful family of pets you have. It is noble to hear your highest desire for all animals is to prevent and cure diseases in all.

I went to your website, but unfortunately can not read Arabic. :-) I even tried using Microsoft lives translator which was not successful. Thanks for posting the link though.

Dr. It is good to have you here. As a vet you will have many answers to questions we may have. Watch the dogs with the bird, it only takes one mistake by the dogs, who may not mean to injure. The feathers make me a little nervous. To close for comfort.

• 3 months later...

Talon wrote:

Hello and Welcome. Yes, as the others have expressed concern, birds and dog play really doesn't mix well....please be careful.;)

A late welcome to an Iranian friend.

A *handshake* to you from across the Straits of Hormuz as I am in the country next to you.

Talon is right of birds and dog.

I think he is right of parrot and cat

3046449456_45c347383c.jpg

And of parrot and ferret

30319329_51dc41b9a0.jpg

Talon never expected a crazy care giver like me entering the picture and doing crazier things with beasties and birdies

Warmest regards

Shanlung

http://http://www.geocities.com/shanlung9/<br><br>Post edited by: shanlung, at: 2009/05/21 16:44

• 2 weeks later...