NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Valentine's Survey Says.....!!

danmcq

I was engaged on valentines day. Twice..Of course Im not w/these men.So now I dislike Valentines Day very much.I tell my b/f that I have now to don't expect anything on that day.To me its just another day.Of course though I have the daycare kids celebrate. I cant ruin their fun.

Well, besides what the survey says.

I like Valentines day and always acknowledge it to Kim and get something or do something different every year. :-) It's just fun and sometimes even MORE FUN depending on how the evening goes. ;-)

To all my Forum Mistresses: I love you all bunches and hope you have a great Valentines day!!

{Love-0002011D}

WOW Kim better watch out tomorrow, lover boy Dan has something very special planned, watch that evening stuff, remember your age, ha ha:laugh:

Well I just got flowers at work, didn't expect them this year because of the economy but I guess he wanted to do his part to keep the florists in business, but they are lovely.

To all my forum men I hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day and I love you all dearly.

I forgot Valentine's Day. I had to work almost 2 hours past "quitting time" and by the time I got out of there I just wanted to go home. Wild horses couldn't drag me out shopping now! Tomorrow I will be at a "Daughters of the King" tea at my church and my son has volunteered to serve at it. Don't know what hubby will be doing - probably enjoying the peace and quiet while we're out! LOL