NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello all

Hello Dennisandholly and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Cody.

That poor amazon, no wonder he escaped but he found the grass was greener on the other side which is in your family so you made him yours. I'm so glad you could find it in your heart to take him in and give him a good home, no he will never be very tame but I bet he is grateful for what he does get and that is a lot more than he was used to.

We do have a lot of useful information in our many threads so do read thru them at your leisure and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Cody you would like to share with us we would love to see them and we have an other birds room where you can post some of Lucky if you like.

thanks to casper giving me that link i'm sure we'll be okey. the spoons sounds so much better i have to wait til 3:00 to try it. thank you for your concern and i'll let you know how it works.

as for lucky i think they really didn't know any better. there wasn't all the info out there 25 years ago as there is now. plus he is mean alot of biting i just don't let him get away with it.

even my hubby and son wait for me to train him then try it... he scares them too lol plus if not for him i never would have thought to get a bird they are so much joy. always thought dogs and cats where cool... boy was i wrong lol so he really is my blessing.

Dennis:

Sounds like a hand full flew into your life. Patience and love from you and you never know what will come of it. Maybe he will chill as time goes. Another bird for him to see and be near is good and should help him feel comfortable.

Good Luck and glad you found us.

Bruce & Mazy

no lucky hold up his foot like that to say back off. cody wants to play . lucky isn't ready yet. he's is getting a little better about her. we found this huge cage for only 125.00 still in box. the place was closing. lucky loves cody new cage i'm hoping they will share one day lol. and speeking of toys we got a bunch of them for only 50.00. it was like christmas. i'm calling the guy to see if he'll send us more. thanks for the warm welcome and wishes all