Post pictures of your cage!

MickeyandMe

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jesus, Duuuaaah, just slap me stupid....UGH

God that HURTS!!:blink:

Well, I am sticking to the claim that it "Just" appeared on my screen due to this website experiencing technical difficulties with it's graphical refresh on IE 7 ;)

{Emotions-000200B8}

Guest Lidia

Not the greatest cage, and I got it second-hand a couple of years ago, but now I am trying to find one like the one Judy has, which is just fabulous.

8_July_2007_004.jpg

8_July_2007_004.jpg

danmcq wrote:

Here's my partially assembled Cage as I wait for some hardware that was missing to complete the assembly.

It seems to work out good that Dayo isn't ready to come home for some play time until next weekend :-)

Reduced_Cage2007_0707African_Congo0022.JPG

Jack's cage looks just like this, only in white.

• 1 month later...

Mende cannot live in a cage......he falls alot from his deformed feet...so I am afraid to put him in a hhuge one. he actually has a baby crib for a cage.....it is lined with plastic grating......He also sleeps in...a..."cat house".....Mende likes to lie on soft things. I have to be very carfeful where i put him...as his twisted claws.....seems to attract things and it gets caught in them...as well as his nails.

That is so sad, Zooky, but it sounds like you do what you have to to make him comfortable and that is what counts. With your love and devotion, I know he feels that from you and he is perfect in your eyes. I'll just bet you treat him like a king and he could not be in better hands than yours.

I guess he cannot climb the bars so it makes sense to keep him in something else, softer for his feet.

I assume he was born that way or was it from some kind of freak accident? Just curious, it helps to know you and Mende better.

WoW lovemygreys, I love the way you have screened off that doorway and made it into an aviary.

The way you have that room setup with all the various playgyms, toys and cages is filled with plenty of good ideas for all of us. I also notice how impeccably clean your cages and everything else in that room is kept in a "Like New" condition.

Thanks for setting and SHOWING a good example of a loving and caring Parrot owner. :-)