NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Birds in Mexico

lucky19

The first 5 pics are from an ecological park called Xcaret in the Riviera Maya. This park was awesome! It was huge. We were there the entire day and still didn't get see everything. They had tons of birds there, all native to the area and have a breeding program there also. The picture with my two sons and the Macaws were taken at another park called Xel-Ha in Tulum. Here they didn't have as many animals, but great snorkeling.

We went to Xcaret and Xel-Ha a couple of years ago when we went to Playacar. I don't rememer which one of the places it was, but one of them had this fantastic show at the end of the night and had all sorts of macaws flying around this huge stadium...it was one of the most extraordinary things I've ever seen!

Great pics!

Lisa

Thanks everyone!

LisaM: It is Xcaret that has the nightly show. Wow was it awesome. My husband and I had been to Xcaret before but hadn't seen the show. I am glad we took the kids with us this time and watched it, it was really cool with all the Macaws flying around over everyone's heads.

danmcq: No, the guy who was taking the pictures who worked there stuck the bird on my son's head. I had my picture taken with the birds too and the bird on my head undid the clip in my hair, lol.