NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Introduction!

Hi everyone! My name is Melissa and I am new here! I am from Green Ohio originally from Pittsburgh. I do not have my grey yet, but will be getting one from a local breeder called In A Pickle Aviary! They are an awesome place! This will be my first grey and am looking forward to having such a smart and beautiful bird! It is nice to be on such an informative and friendly forum!

So....Hi everyone!!

Hello Melissa and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new grey you are getting.

You have come to the right place to look for information about the grey for we have many threads on all different aspects of grey ownership so read thru them at your leisure and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I expect you go and visit this baby grey since it is local, I know I would, so you will not be quite a stranger to it when you bring it home. If you take any pictures of your grey would you consider sharing them with us as we love to see the babies, they are so adorable looking. We have a nursery room where you can post them.

Hi Melissa, congratulations on getting a grey. Is your grey going to be a Congo or Timneh? You have come the right place to learn about greys. We have some great people here who will be happy to answer any questions you might have. When you get any pictures of your new grey, we would love to see them. Welcome to the family.