NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi

Small

Hi to all Grey people. I'm joining mainly because I have questions about how to live happily with my maturing bird in a changing family. A lot of changes happen in a Grey's life, and I need help making my guy achieve that security and happiness we want for all our "children."

Hello Small and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your grey.

What is your grey's name and how old is he? How long have you had him? Do you have other birds, parrots or other pets? Just asking a few questions so we may get to know you better.

My grey, Josey is 2 1/2 years old so she is relatively young, practically a baby still but I am interested in the same things you are as she matures into an adult grey, gotta prepare ourselves for the future.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads so read thru them at your leisure and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I see you have a picture of him in your avatar but if you have some more you would like to share with us we would love to see them.

Our bird, Will Shortz, picked us out at a pet store (run by an avian vet) and we visited him until he was old enough to live with us. He is pretty well socialized, especially with women although he actually likes men best. He currently wants to have children with my 35 year old son. He's brilliant, of course, and knows that lots of grocery bags means company is coming, etc. If children visit, he makes vulgar noises, but he is polite to adults. And he likes to do the New York Times crossword.