NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello I'm Jennifer

JennMoe

Hello, I'm Jennifer I have Moe an 18 year old CAG. I've never been Moe's favorite as he ( or she ) loves men. Over the 17 years that Moe has been in my life he has been nothing but entertaining. He loves noises and funky sounds especially cell phones and Star Trek. He's not much of a talker but says a few things. I'm an amimal lover and have had lots of dogs, birds, and horses over the years.

Hello Jennifer and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Moe.

So Moe is a character, we have quite a few here who fit that description and entertaining is exactly what they say about their greys.

Some greys just don't talk much or not at all but they all usually do a lot of noises and things that tend to irritate us from time to time due to the sheer repetition but you got to love them.

We have lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I see a picture of Moe in your avatar but if you have any other pictures you would share with us we would love to see them.

Welcome Jennifer and Moe!!

You have had a very long relationship with Moe. He sounds like quite a guy and that obviously you are use to being the second preferred person to interact with.

Looking forward to hearing more of you two and seeing some photos when you get a chance. :-)