NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Weird behavior (feather that came off)

LilosMom

This is another behavior Lilo does I do not understand.

Whenever I go pick up his feather that fell off (especially the red ones)from the floor or where ever. Lilo would fly down and attack my hand untill I drop the feather. Or whenever I pick it up and show it to him, he would attack the feather aggresively and toss it away. Its funny and strange at the same time.

Does your bird do the samething with his feather?

LoL. NOoo!! your grey is weird!! nah..Lilo is a wierd one alright.. I find myself asking him what he is doing at least 10 times everyday.

Like just before, I took my "peripheral vision" off him for 1 second and he disappeared on me. I called him and he wouldn't show or even make any noise. I found him underneath the cage just staring at me. I had to ask him what he is doing again,..and I doubt he was playing hide and seek with me...Thats why I love to learn more about these fascinating creatures. He never cease to amazed me:)<br><br>Post edited by: LilosMom, at: 2009/01/11 22:13

Charlie will do the hide and seek game. If I miss him for a second , no way will he answer or make his self known. He will stay so still and quiet till I spot him. The tiel always shouts where are you and gives him self away.

Elmo does the same thing. And with Grey parrots they blend in to darn well they can be right in sight but you never see them. I'll be asking "Where are you Elmo?" and not a peep...but as soon as we make eye contact and she knows I see her she starts laughing.