NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi all..my old username was Liloforever

LilosMom

Hi everybody,

This is LiloForever, I lost my Pw so this is my new username now... For those of you that doesn't know me, I am a proud mother of a CAG named Lilo, He is 3 now. He likes to talk and sing and make funny noises. His favorite toy is whatever I have in my hands or the sofa...:)

Post edited by: LilosMom, at: 2009/01/09 20:40

Post edited by: LilosMom, at: 2009/01/09 20:41<br><br>Post edited by: LilosMom, at: 2009/01/09 20:50

Welcome back Eve, I will save the spiel I give for the new members since you have heard it before but glad to have you back, its funny as we just had another member who rejoined under a new name for the exact same reason.

I really do love that pose of Lilo, he looks so relaxed and comfortable, share some more pics of him if you like, you know how much we love pictures here.

Thanks !! :)

I m in the process of uploading more picture will share them as soon as I m done!

I tickle him while he is in that position. I actually think he is ticklish.. do you guys think that is possible? I also think he has different facial expressions. I swear I can see him smiling or giving me the evil eye. Hubby thought I was crazy untill him saw it himself one day.