NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

greetings from sunny Wisconsin!!

Hey fellow parrot lovers! My name is Lauren and I'm a college student from MAdison, Wisconsin. I have a 14 month old CAG who is currently in the shower singing her heart out. I brought my Grey home almost a year ago. Her name is Pax and she's a great talker. I would love to chat with anyone who shares the same affinity for these birds that I do. I am certainly looking forward to being part of this online community. Hopefully I can post some pictures soon.

hello Lauren and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Pax.

So she loves to sing in the shower, what a ham and that would be wonderful to hear on a video if you have the capabilities to do that, we would love to hear it.

I think you could count on most everyone here to share the same affinity for our greys, we are all a little nuts for our birds and if you read our threads you will find out just how nuts we really are.

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of Pax when you get around to posting some.

Thank you for your welcome messages!! I am hoping I can get some pictures loaded in by tonight. One of these days too I will attempt to capture some video footage of her running off at the mouth.

I brought her home for the first time when she was almost 3 1/2 months old. Her breeder is located in the Milwaukee area. Anyhow, he said that there was a good chance she would be quite the prolific talker because both her parents started talking early and have exceptionally wide vocabularies. The apple don't fall far from the tree!! I'm excited because she just started saying "What are you doing" and "How are ya?".

howdy neighbor!

i'm just between milw & chgo.

lots of good parrot societies in mdsn!

whaddya taking up? my sister lived for years and years in mdsn. she moved up there for college and never came back. great town that's for sure!

welcome to the boards.

-s