NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

legos: consider yourselves warned!

Gryphon

Since my last post I have done nothing but put together lego structures for Gryph to destroy. I work all day for very little pay except the occasional beaky kiss. My fingertips have tiny little lego shaped bruises and yesterday he pooped in my hair while I was picking up legos from the floor. No joke, he pooped right on top of my head.

Please learn from my mistakes. DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!

lego2.jpg

lego2.jpg

i have a bucket of k-nex which is a plastic little tinkertoy sort of thing. i must say i am approaching obsession as well and will heed your advice.

the same thing happened to me with drinking straws, whiffle balls, twine and pony beads.

so do beware, this condition can strike under all sorts of disguises!

edited to add: oh boy you do have a problem. you better get gryph to the avian vet. i see he is playing with the legos and the bell is still intact. that is a sign of a Very Big Problem.<br><br>Post edited by: sandra902, at: 2009/01/03 22:09

That bell is his biggest frenemy. He beats it up, makes it scratch his head, screams at it, then beats it up again.

I can't believe it is still in one piece either!

It's a comfort to know that you've suffered through this as well. :)

That's what I said--clear unobstructed view of a round surface area. Dropped it from the most comfortable spot, a perch. He had a firm grip. He measured out a perfect angle and-------BOMBS AWAY!!!!! Nothing like a bird shittin from a tree branch. By the time it hits, they're gone.