NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

new

Hi, and welcome to the family. How long have you had Styx? Please tell us a little about your new grey and your umbrella cockatoo. If you will look through the many threads here you will find an abundance of information. If you have any questions, just ask and some of our more experienced grey owners will try to assist you. So glad you could join us. If you have any pictures of Styx we would love to see them.

i actaully just got styx he/she is unknown as far as sex so far... styx is about 6 months old and still being weaned... my umbrella is 25 we think. and is a handful... we are moving into a new house where the birds will have a whole aviary to themselves we are very excited about that. and sas soon as i can get settled we will gladly post some pics of there new playhouse

Welcome rbtjawjaboy1, Styx and Happy!!!

Wow, it sounds like you are really taking the responsibility of housing your birds in a large area very seriously. ;-) Kudos to you!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you and seeing those pics you promised!! :-)

Hello Rbtjawjaboy1 and welcome to the family, so glad you found us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Styx.

Wow that will be nice to have an aviay for your birds, that is something I would like but have no room to devote to just the birds so mine are in the family room where all the action takes place, well most of it.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of Styx you would like to share with us we would love to see him/her and we have an other birds room where you can share some of Happy too if you like.