NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Posting pictures

Journeyman

You must use an image editor such as mspaint to reduce the width to no more than 500 pixels wide. This is so the image will fit the website and trhead format.

Just open the image in mspaint, then use the image properties to reduce it, save it as another name like reduce_abc.jpg and then post that image to the site.

You can also get a free account on photobucket.com, upload your images there. Then select the copy and then paste that into your thread which will look like [/img]www.photobucket.com\yourphotos\imge.jpg[/img]|.<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/12/28 17:11

Nice photos of Cosmo. Thanks for sharing them. :-)

Using the image upload feature on this board will not allow you to upload more than one at a time.

If you wish to post multiple images in one post, use photobucket.com and then simply past the URL from each photo in to the thread. As you post the URL, it will look similar to my example posted above in the first response to you.

This one is a picture of my Sun Conure, Astro. I had to give him up to a friend because when I moved into this apartment, the neighbor above me complained about the noise. The poor thing...He, like Cosmo was very quiet at night when it counts. I'm not sure what the problem was. Well, here he is~~ Astro_Low1.jpg

Astro_Low1.jpg