NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello there

Hi, I'm new. My name Cheyanne and I just love my grey, Micah. I am a mother of one, a five year old spaz named Justin. I am 28 years old and also the owner of an umbrella cockatoo, moluccan cockatoo, chihuahua, and yorkie. This forum site looks awesome, and I think that all of you are pretty cool people. Okay. I'm Australian and wouldn't like it any other way, and, um, yeah. :whistle:

Welcome Cheyanne and Micah!!

It's GreYt having you here. Australians are welcome here mate. :-)

We have had a few other Australians visit here also. It seems Greys are rather hard to find over there.

Looking forward to hearing more and seeing some photos when you get a chance. :-)

Hi Cheyanne, welcome to the family. You have quite a flock there. Can't wait to hear more about all your birds. I was fortunate enough to visit Australia some years ago and see flocks of cockatoos in the trees and kangaroos bounding around. Australia is awesome. When you get a chance we would love to hear more about Micah, how old is he? If you have any pictures of Micah and your cockatoos we would love to see them. Hope to hear more soon.

Hello Cheyanne and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Micah.

You do have quite a flock there and I can imagine they keep you very busy, but it keeps you out of trouble.

We are a cool bunch of people, we are nuts about our greys and if you are nuts too then you will fit in nicely.:laugh:

You will find lots of useful information in our many threads and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Micah you would like to share with us we would love to see him and we have an other birds room where you can share some of the other parrots also.