NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MEET ANA GREY

Luvparrots

Every morning I go into Ana Grey's room and say hello and open the blinds. Then I tell her I'll be back and go to fix her breakfast. As I was leaving she said her "What'cha do'in" and I told her that I was going to fix her breakfast and I'll be back. While I was in kitchen I heard "come here"!!! I always tell her "Hey come here", when I open her cage or then she is on her cargo net and I want her to come down. So she is putting everything together and I am excited!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Tomorrow Ana Grey will be a year old so I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Caroline for all her kindness and expertise on baby greys and life in general. Without her I would have been lost. So Ana Grey closes the Nursery Room door.

002-2-2-1.jpg

Tomorrow is another day!!! :kiss:

Like they say Janet, as one door closes another one opens which for you opens into the Grey Lounge where you now offer your expertise and knowledge to others.

Ana Grey is one of the sweetest babies I have seen, she has developed her own personality and thrived under your care.

I love all the photos of her, its been a pleasure to see her grow into a beautiful young lady.

Thanks Janet, your support has been so welcoming all the way.

Karma to you for well...just being you:)