NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

How much does your grey weigh?

Talon

She finally pooped and it is a brown color. I let her have her seeds this evening and I will weigh her again in the morning and every morning at the same time to make sure she is no longer losing weigh. Thanks for the advise and I have gone to the Harrison's web site to look at the conversion and will follow it. I am a new CAG owner and she is my first bird. I am also feeding her fresh strawberries, frozen corn, frozen peas, jalapeno peppers, baked peaches, bananas, apples, spinach and a few other fruits. She only takes a few bites of each. She definately prefers the seeds but the VET told me those are only to be used as treats. I've noticed she is very talkative when she is hungry and she doesn't like to be bothered when she is eating.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jalapeno peppers? Really? :woohoo: I never knew greys liked those :ohmy:

Raehamilton welcome here ;) I'm happy you joined us.

Guest briansmum

if greys can eat spicy peppers does that mean they can eat curry too? i'm making a chicken curry for dinner tonight and would love to try him with a little bit of chiken. if he can have a bit of curry too then i get 2 new foods in one for him to try.

mmmm guys guys guys.... i'm not joking..... This really is what the scale says. I even took pictures. I even weighed other stuff on the scale and believe me its quite Accurate! The pics i took isn't that clear but if you look closely you'll see....

The sunflower (Helianthus annuus) is an annual plant native to the Americas in the family Asteraceae, with a large flowering head (inflorescence). The stem of the flower can grow up to 3 metres tall, with the flower head reaching up to 30 cm in diameter with the "large" seeds. The term "sunflower" is also used to refer to all plants of the genus Helianthus, many of which are perennial plants. The seeds are high in fat threrfore should make up less than 10% of their diet, or just for treats. I'm not sure if they grow in the small slice of Africa that Greys inhabit.