NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Greys in their natural enviornment...

LiloForever

Hi,

Does anyone have a website or whatever I can go to.. to see greys in their natural enviornment? I m very curious to see a clip or something. I looked through a lot of websites about greys, but have not yet seen one where they interact with each other in their natural enviornment. I was hoping maybe that will give me a deeper understanding about them, Thanks :)

Just a note on the DVD available at Parrot.org. Even though I do support their efforts, the DVD was very disappointing and contained mostly very emotionally disturbing footage that consumed the most portion of time in regards the capture of Wild Greys. At Least it upset me and I took Dayo out of the room due to it.

I have never watched it again.

It brought out very strong feelings of wanting to go over there armed and take those trappers out!! :evil:<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/11/19 21:39

Ditto. I was up half the night with an image from that film preview burned in my brain.

I support what they do and think people should be informed, but it kills me to see and hear it. And I see injured and poisoned birds at the sanctuary so I think of myself as a little bit tough, in order to get by emotionally.

Can't imagine what Gryphon would think!