NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

CONGRATULATIONS DAN!!!

Talon

I am pleased to announce that Danmcq has been promoted to Moderator of all the rooms at Greyforums! He is not here to replace any of our moderators that are currently in place, he is only here to help out due to the fact that our membership has grown so much. It is always helpful to have 2 sets of eyes and ears. B)

I am sure you will agree that he has more than earned it. He is always here for us, willing to offer advice, help, comments, a warm Welcome to our Family for our new members, encouragement when we need it, a joke when we need a laugh, he has done an incredible amount of research for us when we have asked questions, and have wanted facts to help us make important decisions for our birds. He is a good friend to us all, and he loves our birds as if they were his own, just like we all do here in this family we have built.

I am happy and proud that he finds the time to be here as much as he is, he is a busy man with a very busy schedule, but he always manages to find the time for us here each and every day. He cares about us. Thank you Dan for all you do to contribute to our family.

Please join me in CONGRATULATING DAN!

{Love-000200BF}<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2008/11/18 16:40

Hey Dan Congratulations, a well-deserved position. I have always thought of you as the man behind the scene, always around in the nick of time; our Bond Man, our own John Wayne, our resident Albert Einstein. You're The Man and it's marvelous that you are finally recognized. Hip Hip Hooray!!!{Feel-good-000200B9}

Geeez, I am very appreciative of the comments, little jabs I love from beloved members that have been here since the dinosaurs walked, like me, and all the kind words from all. Now I am speechless. :blush:

NOT!!! :evil:

Dave - Isn't that how we all get our Mates and Greys in line. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Dan, congratulations and THANK YOU! I don't post much anymore here but I do read and am very grateful for the time, energy and knowledge you place into this forum for its members. You are da best B)

• 2 weeks later...