NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

newbie to this group

pam311

Hello Pam311 and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new grey you plan to add.

So you think you want to add a grey to your flock, well you have come to the right place to find out all you can before you make that final plunge. I hope you know what kind of committment you are agreeing to when you bring one of these magnificient creatures into your home, it if for a lifetime.

You will find loads of useful information in our many threads so please read thru them at your leisure and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

We have an other birds room where you may share some pictures of your quaker and your parrotlets if you like.:)

Welcome Pam !! Glad you can join our family Grey forum.I came here to learn before I got my Grey.Reseaching is always good to do then you know what you are getting yourself into.If you have questions feel free to ask. We have some smart bird brains here.I mean that in a good way. ;)

Hi Pam welcome aboard. The Cag and the Tag each have their own attributes. I believe it is personal preferences that wins out. The Cag is larger with a red tail. The Tag smaller with a maroon tail and bone colored beak. I understand the Tag matures faster and have heard they are less nervous than a Cag. Some members have both greys and probably have a much better understanding of the two. Ask any questions you might have and knowledgeable members will be along to help you out. Go luck on your quest to find a grey.