NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Name That Bird DYH Amazon

BaxtersMom

Ok, my husband got an Double Yellow Head Amazon a few days ago. His story is up in this forum too under DYH Amazon. He was a rescue and living in filth with a bad diet and not handled:angry: This one I really feel like we saved.

We need a name for him now. His name was Mojo but we want it changed. New life New Name! We have a few picked out on a list but want more to make sure he gets the right one.

Here is a little about his personality. For one he has not been handled but not scared of people. He seems like a gentle giant, but is also quite the clown, too. He hangs upside down in his cage like a bat:laugh: (Love that) Overall he has a very sweet disposition unless we want to touch him. He's not ready yet. He is very very curious too.

The names we have on the list so far are Miguel, Travis, Sampson, Brady, Lucas, Nigel, Parker & Stefano. That was our list so far but already got other suggestions of Cooper and Barnum and have added them to the list too. Please let us know if you like the names we have or have another suggestion you like better. We will consider all the names we get!!! Ok, lets name that bird!!! I will get a photo in shortly.

Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2008/11/08 21:25 amazon1.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: BaxtersMom, at: 2008/11/08 21:32

amazon1.jpg

Hmmm, we were leaning towards Cooper as his name and then Beau popped up twice:ohmy: We like that too. I am so glad we asked for all your suggestions cuz it doesn't look like we are going to go with our original list at all. I really did like Sampson but hubby didn't like it as much as me.:(

Hubby has decided his name is either going to be Cooper or Beau but he's not sure which one. He wants to name him tonight at 8 pm Eastern time and said to ask you guys which one you like best out of the two names and who ever names comes up the most is what he is going to call him.

So the choices are Beau or Cooper. What's it going to be?:)

I can't wait to see what his name is going to be. Thanks everyone who put the names out there. There were a lot of good ones;)