NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My new addition LOL!

Cagal08

I didn't see anywhere else to put this so feel free to move it...so sorry if it is in the wrong place but I am so excited I just put a deposit down on a Micro Mini Chihuahua, she isn't weaned yet ( Only 2 weeks old) but OMG she is going to weigh 2lbs when grown and her color is blue/fawn silver...I have been so excited I been out buying her rine stone collars and bead collars and PJs and sweaters LOL I have to think of a name tho but here is my new babies picture :)

HONEYCHI_359x230.jpg

HONEYCHI_359x230.jpg

Cute!

I have a chi puppy too..she is just about 2 pounds.

Please be aware of Hypoglycemia! I lost my first little Chi to that at the age of 2..She never hit 2 pounds! She was 1.6 pounds full grown. Just make sure to do your research on hypoglcemia as it could save your dogs life..I knew all about it and how to treat it and still lost roxy to an attack while I was sleeping..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well the new baby is home and I didn't come home with the original one I was going to because this little 4 mo old 18 ounce little girl totally captured my heart. She is the best puppy, no whinning at night, she sleeps so good in her playpen and got a clean bill of health today at the vets and ofcourse everyone was so inlove with her. my vet asked me could I have found one any smaller LOL! Seriously it is hard to find lil doggie shirts that will fit her. She can litterally stand up in the palm of my hand.

I am already spoiling her lil bootie and hubby is also so smitten with her but I think he is still in shock with how teeney she is :)

Here is some pictures I took of her with her PJs on LOL! 47ed.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Cagal08, at: 2008/12/22 23:09

47ed.jpg

3460.jpg