NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Bad news (off topic)

Liefie

Yvette I am truly sorry for your loss.

I know at this time there are no words that can take away the pain you must be feeling but I just want you to know, I am here as well as your other friends on this forum, any time you need to talk you know where to find us.

My thoughts and prayers are also with you at this sad time.

Caroline x

Yvette, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my father in March of this year, and although he had had a much longer life than your mother was granted, I don't know that you can ever really prepare yourself for the loss of a parent.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. You seem like a very resilient person, and I know that will serve you well in the coming months.

Hugs,

Linda

I am so sorry to hear of this Yvette, losing your mom is one of the hardest things to go thru but at least you got to see her and say goodbye. I will continue to keep you and your fiance in my thoughts and prayers and that you can return to us here very soon, we miss you very much.

I am very sorry to hear this news, I heard you speak about her and the pain she was in, she now gets to look down on you and be proud of all your accomplishments. I know no words can make this easier so I pray to lessen your suffering as hers is over. Hang in there hope to hear from you again soon we are all here for you.

Both My parents are gone now so I know your pain well. Its been 5 years since I lost my mom and I still miss her. there are times when the only person you need is your mom and when they aren't there anymore its very difficult. I pray that God will help you through this time of sadness. If you need to talk we are here for you or if you just need a shoulder to cry on we can do that also I wish you well and God bless you

Hi guys thanks for all the suport, u are all great!!!

I am just glad that she can feel no more pain and she is in a better place right now!!

and does not matter how it hurts me i did not want

her to suffer anymore.

so heres to mom!!!!!!

Kind regards

Hey Yvette, I hope you will soon be able to be on the forum with us more often. We miss you and wish you and your family the very best of wishes. Please know you are in our prayers.

Do Not Stand at My Grave and Weep

By Mary Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there; I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow,

I am the sun on ripened grain,

I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there; I did not die.<br><br>Post edited by: luvparrots, at: 2008/11/13 20:42