Calling All Americans & Bird Owners!

judygram

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will not say who I will be casting my vote for but I am really looking forward to be part of this election and will be GLUED to the TV.:woohoo:

{Holidays-0002010D}

I too think that the comment made was ment to start something out of nothing. This is an OFF TOPIC room that anything can be discussed and there is nothing in this topic thread that is going to offend anyone...other than the ONE post. This is a room made for everything but birds so if someone only wants to discuss bird topics then they don't need to post here.

{Communicate-0002011A}<br><br>Post edited by: BMustee, at: 2008/11/04 04:05

Hope all Americans get the president they want and need.Hope its a good result for not only America but the world.This is an off topic area so I see no reason why the election which is a major world event cant be brought up. I see nobody pushing their views just general coments on the election.Thats how it should be.Good Luck America.

Great comments everyone. :-)

Sheila, your right, it does affect the world and the rest of the world has been following this election also and listening to the candidates. I think the turn out in Europe for one of our "Unnamed" ;-) candidates shows that. :-)

This world has grown so small, in effect, due to the technological advances, TV, Radio, satellites and the web, that we all know whats going on everywhere almost instantly.

We here in the USA follow and are interested in what is going on in all other countries due to our entire global community being connected by some type of dependency, whether it is a commodity like fruit, veggies, nuts, OIL, labor forces and of course, just because we are all Human Beings and care about each other. :-)

No one globally (atleast thats sane) wishes for the demise or harm to other human beings. It is the political and sometimes religious leaders that start the damn crap that "We the people of the world, suffer for. So yes, we the people of the world are Turned On, tuned in and watching whats going on. It affects every living soul on this planet in one way or another.<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/11/04 14:38