NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

MODERATOR ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Talon

Hello Everyone!

I realize we have had a lot of changes here lately. Let me explain....periodically, the admin review the needs of the many rooms that we have in place, and changes are needed for various reasons. Sometimes members and moderators come and go due to life's changes, and once loyal members are unable to be here as much as they would like. We understand this, and do change moderators as events occur. So occasionally, you may see that we will add or change a moderator. So, I am happy to announce the newest team of moderators that have been added to our wonderful family!

Please CONGRATULATE:

BaxtersMom will be the new moderator of the Bird Food Room.

Casper will be the new moderator of the Nursery Room.

Toni will be the new moderator of the Games Room.

I would also like to THANK the Moderators of the other rooms. They have been doing a magnificent job here at Greyforums. Without their help and dedication, we would be unable to keep things running so smoothly.

WELCOME ROOM: Judygram

AFRICAN GREY ROOM: Dblhelix

HEALTH ROOM: Dave007

TRAINING ROOM: Heatherstrella

RESCUE ROOM: Carolyn

OTHER BIRDS: Judygram

NEWSROOM: Danmcq

PHOTOGRAPHY ROOM: Talonsis

OFF-TOPICS: Danmcq

I am very excited about the newest team of moderators that we have in place now. We periodically have moderator/admin conference calls together to talk about new ideas we may have to continue to make this the Best African Grey Forum in the world. I look forward to our next call very soon.

FYI to all members: The moderator and Admin positions are strictly volunteer. I would like to say THANK YOU TO ALL OUR MODERATORS FOR GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND. These wonderfully dedicated members have donated not only their time, but their resources. They have spent hours researching and writing articles for us to learn and better our birds lives.

I'm sure I speak for all of us here that our birds have a better, more fulfilled, healthy, happier life, because of the help that we get here at Greyforums. Not only from our moderators, but from ALL our members here. The advice you all offer is advice that helps us better our relationships and our bond with our birds. So a GIANT THANK YOU TO ALL OUR MEMBERS HERE AT GREYFORUMS! PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE KARMA WHEN YOU CAN. It is well deserved. :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Sincerely,

Penny B)

Thanks everyone.Im looking forward to this and already am working on a couple new games.

Congrats to Caroline and Erika. You both have contributed good suggestions to the forum so I know you will go great in your rooms. {Feel-good-000200BB}