NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Happy Halloween!!

Gryphon

Mika is sitting on my computer and would like to no if he could come over for a visit after looking at your great pictures, think he is a little jealous.:laugh:

Great setup you have for your very lucky birds.:woohoo:

Carolyn & Mika{Holidays-000200A8}

Talon I hung the net within easy climbing reach of his cage where he feels most comfortable. He was on it in a day or two. That is about the only thing I can think that facilitated his using it. I know some birds like it to hang straight like a ladder.

Caspar, it is a pretty big net! If we kick the humans out of the room I think we could handle a dozen or so :lol:

And there's nobody getting spoiled around here! I don't know what you guys are talking about :whistle:

My birds are the only thing that do get spoilt well and mabie the grandbaby's and my youngest daughter oh heck I guess I spoil everyone oh well just my nature.:laugh: Happy halloween everyone. I have to work tonight darn it I don't get to scare all those sweet little kids in their costumes:laugh:

Happy Halloween! I think Lyric would like to come play with Gryphon and Mika, okay, he's bringing a pumpkin pie!

I've thought about getting one of those nets too, but they are so darn expensive. I thought I could probably make one but I have to add it to the bottom of my "to do" list and it's a long one...