NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Stepping Down

lovemyGreys

After some consideration i have come to the decision to step down as moderator of the Bird food room / Nursery room due to personal reasons.I shall no longer be an active member of the forum.

I don't regret a minute of my time i have given the forum & I hope in some way that my contribution over the past year has been able to make a little difference in the lives of some members & their greys.

I wish each of you & your flock good health & a happy future.

Tracy.

Tracy, I feel really sad about this announcement.

You have helped many members on this forum (especially me) and I for one will miss you and your posts.

Your knowledge of greys has been such a big contribution on here.

You will missed by many people, I hope you will still be staying on the forum.

Caroline:

WHat??!!???? Wow im shocked and sad.I hope all will go okay for you with your personal reason.Thoughts and prayers w/you a great deal. You have been a very smart cookie in this forum with all your interesting post which helped many of us.You will be very much missed especially from me. :( ...Take care

Tracy, I too am sorry to hear this! You were full of good advice and encouragement since I've been here and I know you are going to be missed a great deal. You helped me a lot when I bit off more than I could chew, and I won't ever forget it. Thank you for all you've done Tracy and please take good care and come back soon if you can. {Feel-bad-00020066}

No, no, no Tracy. There is so much I still need to learn and to have help with. I know you must have your reasons for stepping down, but I wish you wouldn't. You have so much knowledge and are so kind and understanding to everyone that we need you. I do wish you the best and hope any differences can be reconciled. See you our friend.

Dear Tracy, thank you so much for all your help you have given me ever since I joined the forum.You were always there. you will be missed that is for sure.Hope your "personal reasons"are for good cause.hope to hear from you now and then. Take care.

• 3 weeks later...