NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm going to be a Grandma again

Tycos_mom

My oldest daughter phoned me this morning to tell me she going to have another baby. She has a son now he turn a year old in August. My middle daughter had a baby boy about 5 months ago. so this will be grandbaby number 3 for me. I hope we have a girl this time but as long as its healthy thats all that really important.

Congratulations Pat!!!

Between adoptions, rescues and human newborns, you are becoming the largest flock in the USA....maybe the world. :P

You are going to have so much fun with them all and a lotta love!!<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/10/17 22:47

Thanks for all you well wishes everyone. and yes my chidren all live close by. If they didn't I might have to move in with them and they sure wouldn't like that I'd have to bring my birds along.:laugh: only kidding They all live within a hour from me my girls are both about 20minutes away and my son about 1 hour away. we are a very close family. I don't think a day goes by that my daughters don't call just to chat.

Congratulations. My best wishes for you and your family.MY eldest daughter is 27 and planning to get married in2009. I am really hopping they plan to have a baby soon so I can join the granny club. From what I hear it’s a wonderful experience. In Greece there is a saying "my child’s, child is twice my child" I hope it makes sense in English.