NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

help???

Rambo

Im looking for an acrylic cage made by lucky parrot.this company went out of business i think. it was a quality cage and kept out the dust and dander, does anyone know the company and how can i find it or how to build one. my alergies are terrible with the normal wires and grids!!!!!!

Guest Monique

I've never heard of them. Cages by Design makes some partially acrylic cages. How does your bird climb around the cage if it is all acrylic?

Rambo :P hi and welcome here - hope you'll like the forum and am looking forward to your contributions ;)

You heard about acrylicbirdcages.com, I suppose?

Aloha Rambo,

If your budget can take it, Avian Accent cages are quite helpful for those with allergies - they come standard with a hepa filter and acrylic side panels to limit dander without sacrificing climbing options for your birds. In fact, all the bars go sideways rather than up and down - a real confidence builder for Chloe, who is a bit of a clutz (in a graceful way of course lol). Once again, if it's in your budget, these cages are a good lifelong investment for allergy sufferers who plan to live with birds forever and always. Bonus - they don't look like jail :-) I love them :-)

http://avianaccents.com/<br><br>Post edited by: estream, at: 2007/04/23 23:58