NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

anger issues

Bertbert

Does anyone elses grey attack toys for the sake of attacking them. Gizmo will sit for an hour and beat any one of his toys from different angles clicking and squaking at them. He spends a lot of time outside of his cage and with people, but several times a day he retreats to beating the pulp out of his toys. lol, anyone else?

OMG, you mean viciously attack their toys like they want to beat the living crap out of it? Well of course mine does as well as everyone else's too. They love nothing better than to tear into some of their toys with a vengeance, all normal grey behavior:lol: :laugh: :silly:

I think part of it is so funny because he is also the biggest wuss ever. He's afraid of leaves, the breeze, even a fruitfly has the capability of scaring him. Yet, put him in his cage with familiar toys and they are completely destructable to him! I couldn't believe how much of a chicken he was the first time he went outside, now it's nothing, but it's just surprising how "brave" he can be when the things he picks fights with don't fight back...usually.

But there's always the times when he hits his bell then it hits him back, so he hits the bell harder, so the bell hits him harder! :silly:

You're right though, there's is nothing better to fight with than a big blue bell!!!

I just love watching Tyco attack her toy she tell them no and come mer then she says awe poor baby and then attack it without mercy and then yells go away getout. She so funny or she will Yell NO NO don't you do that. Does anybody elses bird talkto their toys while their beating the crap out of them.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/10/17 06:32