NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Harrison is a superstar....again :)

HeatherStrella

As some of you know, Harrison's photo was in BirdTalk Magazine a while back. I had submitted a bunch of photos for that area in the back where they feature readers' photos. Well, they picked the worst (quality) photo, in my opinion, for that area but they are using the more professional looking ones for their articles. I found it by accident and then I put my name in their search and 4 articles came up with Harrison's photo :) I just wanted to show you...

http://www.birdchannel.com/bird-behavior-and-training/bird-behavior-issues/bird-behavior-issues-feather-picking/feather-picking-checklist.aspx?cm_sp=InternalClicks-_-RelatedArticles-_-bird-behavior-and-training/bird-behavior-issues/bird-behavior-issues-feather-picking/feather-picking-checklist

Same photo as above but not cropped

http://www.birdchannel.com/bird-behavior-and-training/bird-tricks-training/teaching-your-bird-to-talk.aspx?cm_sp=InternalClicks-_-RelatedArticles-_-bird-behavior-and-training/bird-tricks-training/teaching-your-bird-to-talk

Different Photo

http://www.birdchannel.com/bird-behavior-and-training/bird-tricks-training/parrot-talking-abilities.aspx?cm_sp=InternalClicks-_-RelatedArticles-_-bird-behavior-and-training/bird-tricks-training/parrot-talking-abilities

Different photo

http://www.birdchannel.com/bird-magazines/bird-talk/2008-november/birds-caregiver-needs-care.aspx?cm_sp=InternalClicks-_-RelatedArticles-_-bird-magazines/bird-talk/2008-november/birds-caregiver-needs-care

Gosh, I didn't realize how long the links are...wow. Hopefully they will all work.

I just sent them a bunch more, so hopefully they'll use them too. If you guys have ever sent photos to them, you should type your name in their search engine and see what pops up!! :)

Heather

P.S. Only the photos are mine. I didn't write anything...including the part under the photos...it looks like a quote from me but it isn't.<br><br>Post edited by: HeatherStrella, at: 2008/10/07 21:29

You should take up photograghy for a living mabie open a pet bird studio. Or a mobile pet studio so you could go to them. I'm sure lots of people would love to have a beautiful picture of there birds to hang on the wall with the rest of the family photos. I know I would. Harrison is absolutly stunning and you did a great job of capturing that. She's a lucky bird to be in bird talk magazine.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/10/08 18:21

Tycos_mom wrote:

You should take up photograghy for a living mabie open a pet bird studio. Or a mobile pet studio so you could go to them. I'm sure lots of people would love to have a beautiful picture of there birds to hang on the wall with the rest of the family photos. I know I would. Harrison is absolutly stunning and you did a great job of capturing that. She's a lucky bird to be in bird talk magazine.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/10/08 18:21

I'd love to do something like that...the problem is, if I'm not in the mood, my photos turn out crappy. I've done it with my friend's dogs and puppies, she's an Aussie breeder. That was fun. But, I had to do it when I was in the mood...lol. I can see it now, a customer calls to set up an appointment for me to take pics of his bird and I say "I'll have to call you back when I'm in the mood." LOL. :laugh:

But I do have fun doing it with Harrison. :)

Thank you all for the kind comments :)<br><br>Post edited by: HeatherStrella, at: 2008/10/09 02:49