NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm sorry to all of you!

RyannsGreys

Its me Ryann. I took while and thought about all of you. You know who I'm talking about. It's not easy for me to appologize. (or spell...lol) But I think I should. I'm sorry for a few things I said MOST of all what I said in the instant message. Totally rude and uncalled for. I was just discusted and had a temporary moment of insanity and a knee jerk reaction. I am still annoyed over Bmustee. But even to you bmustee I am sorry for taking it to heart. Ok, and telling you to kiss off! That said, please be a it easy on future new members. Your first responce was alot to take in at once and it seemed as you were lessening my abilty to raise birds. To Talon, I never tried to start a fight and I didn't say anything in a "tone" that wasn't said to me. Thanks

Yes,thank you for the apology. I can see where you can misinterpret the way things are said. Since Im still researching and made plans awhile ago to shadow with Alcazar's pet store we can share back and forth.Also ask questions from here. Enjoy the forum.

Thank you Ryann. Sometimes reading just words and not being able to actually hear a voice or see a face to go with those words, makes things misconstued, and misinterpreted. It is always better to take a step back, a deep breath, and take time to settle down before responding. But, hey, we are always learning in life, and bettering ourselves. Just chalk it up to a lesson learned.

No hard feelings, I respect you for having the courage to apologize, it's not always an easy thing to do.

So, I expect everyone to start over, and I will be the first to say, WELCOME TO OUR FORUM, and I look forward to hearing more from you and making friends.

I have been reading the posts and Talon I agree with what you said. With IM and the internet it's difficult to sense the tone in a conversation. That said Ryann I commend you for making the apology but I think Bmustee only was only trying to help and make you realise the dangers abour raising little baby greys.

Dont give up on this forum as it has a wealth of information on it and there is always someone to help you should you need.

Thanks for posting this. It's good to have you here still. :-)

Talon - You are so right in writing versus talking with tonal inflections and facial expressions to go along with them. It is impossible to read a persons "Tone" and sometimes we all get miffed, due to taking a matter of fact statement in a cold way, as that is how text reads with out happy faces :-) sad faces :-( and wincing faces :pinch: or even just a few haha's, woohoo's :silly: or whews!

I have really pissed a few people off unintentionally myself :whistle: just by hammering in a response with no regard to how it reads or may come across. Sometimes I just state the "facts" and move on due to lack of time. Then the next thing I know, Judy is slapping me around :dry: ;) :laugh:

Great responses everyone!! B)