NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I HAVE SAD NEWS

judygram

I have just learned from one of our members that Marcia, aka Sashagirl, has recently passed away after a long illness, this is so sad.

She had many birds, I believe she had 7 greys along with other birds such as conures, eclectus, amazons, a quaker and a senegal along with 6 dogs and 1 cat. She will be sadly missed by all those members of her flock and her family.

Marcia didn't do a lot of posting because of her health and caring for her family but she was someone who cared about animals and other people, what she did share with us was inspirational and I will miss her.

She told us of some birds she used to have that have now gone over the Rainbow Bridge and now she joins them, may she rest in peace.

Judy

Oh Judy, I'm so sorry to hear of this very sad news. I too enjoyed her many posts here. She will be deeply missed by us all. She was a contributing member that will always be remembered by her friends here.

I hope she has found peace at the Rainbow Bridge with our feathered friends that have passed on.

Her family, her four legged family members and her feathered family will be in my prayers.

Marcia had 27 birds 2 of them only in the last month. They think it was a bloodclot to the heart. I heard about Marcia on another forum that I'm part of. With some of the other problems she had recently we were hoping that it was not true. She was truely a wonderful person that will be so missed! :(

Oh god, that is really sad. She did wonderful things for abused animals and people like her are hard to come by. I'm sure she was welcomed with open arms/wings on the other side...there is for sure a special place for people like her.

Her family and flock will be in my thoughts.

rainbow.jpg

• 2 weeks later...