NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Game

tarnold

I'm not sure how she picked this up but I think Hershey found a new game that she loves. I noticed the other night that she seemed to be hiding behind one of her large hanging toys and peering at me from the side of it with 1 eye. When I moved my head to that side she would go around to the other side. Last night I decided to add the "BOO" factor and she went nuts. She screams and flaps her wings like crazy. It is so funny to watch. I'm trying to get it on video but right now she is facinated with the camera. Amazed me how much like kids they are!

LOL I knew but what amazed me was it seems, and of course I could be wrong, that she figured it out on her own. When my kids are over this weekend I am going to try and have my son hide with the camera. I am just totally facinated with this bird or obsessed if you ask my girlfriend

tarnold wrote:

I am just totally facinated with this bird or obsessed if you ask my girlfriend

Two side of the same coin:lol: Just point out that there are many other things out there you could have chosen to obsess about, and this one not only makes sure your spend lots of time at home, it also takes all your extra money so you can't go out and get into any trouble!

Acappella wrote

Two side of the same coin:lol: Just point out that there are many other things out there you could have chosen to obsess about, and this one not only makes sure your spend lots of time at home, it also takes all your extra money so you can't go out and get into any trouble!

{Feel-good-000200BB}how true my friends are the same way always saying can't you talk about anythig else except your birds. Oh well their loss