NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi everyone newbie on board

hi there, well I call myself a newbie but I have been a guest on this site for a while now, I thought it was time I introduced myself. Well my name is natasha and I am 25 years old. Both me and my boyfriend have had an interest in parrots from a young age, we both have kept cockatiels before we met (5 years ago)

We have been talking about getting an african grey parrot for a while now and understand that this is a very important decision not to be taken lightly. Again we dont have any parrot experience but I am doing my research now just in case we did decide to get one I am actually in the process of looking for an avian vet in scotland, again just incase.

I havent made any decisions so far, just thinking about it, but I am eager to learn as much as I can about the african grey, they are beautiful creatures.

Anyway, thanks for listening xxx

Hello Natasha and welcome to the family, so glad you finally decided to join us and quit lurking:lol:

You are doing the right thing to ask questions and research all you can before you make the final decision to get a grey for it requires a lifetime committment and you need to know what you are getting into before you take that final plunge.

You will learn much on this site as you already are finding out and we have literally thousands of threads with lots of useful and helpful information that will help guide you in the right direction. Do ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Hey Tashyluv and welcome. I was in the same boat as you. Plenty of Teil experience, no grey experience. This site is my main sourse of information and as you have seen everyone here is more than willing to help. It sure has made the transition a lot easier for me! The information is vast and the members are awesome! You cant go wrong here, they wont let you! ;)