NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What's Up With Nail Bitting

prrthead

Hi Everyone,

I have another question about my CAG. I have been noticing that she bites her nails often. Is this a sign that she is nervous,uncomfortable, or unhappy?:(

Need some advise on this one. Neither my caique or my TAG have done this, need some help please:blush:

mary

My Josey does the same thing, it is part of the grooming process, keeping the nails sharpened, its just normal grey behavior.

I hadn't really noticed it before but now that you mention it my sun conure hardly ever bites her nails, must be a grey thing.:blink: B)

Elmo does too...but she is pretty gross about it. She will bit her nails and then do that thing where they stick their nail in their nose and pick it around...and then she puts her nail back in her mouth. so she PICKS IT AND EATS IT!!!

That is one thing she did NOT learn from me!!!!

BMustee wrote:

Elmo does too...but she is pretty gross about it. She will bit her nails and then do that thing where they stick their nail in their nose and pick it around...and then she puts her nail back in her mouth. so she PICKS IT AND EATS IT!!!

That is one thing she did NOT learn from me!!!!

{Feel-good-0002006E}

Are you sure she didnt???

Berna Wrote: "Learned habbit my butt! Hahahaha. I think she just has REALLY bad manners, but it's not the worst thing she does"

It's not the worst thing she has LEARNED? :ohmy:

With such a young, impressionable and manageable mind, watch your drinking around her. You don't want her to end up like a person's pet frog..... ;-)

AHHHHHH...NO NO NO! Let me try to word that again.

She learned some...lets say crude...sound FX from me, but I think she is just an all around unrefined bird for doing the nose pick'n eat. She will pick at her butt in public, and likes to look at her poo in the toilet...things she does that she did NOT learn from me.

I'm telling ys' Dan, you really like to spin words. I'm sure your wife LOVES that. Hahahahaha

LOL Berna!!

Sound "FX" well said and a great defense. :-)

I do love to put a spin on things when the opportunity is there. :-)

Thanks for being such a good sport and allowing all of us having many smiles over this thread as we think back on....................................................... Did this highly initelligent creature possibly learn this from me?? :-) B) :P

Hahaha, I'm the butt of the jokes of this thread (or should I say nose) but I like to dish it out when I can too. I don't blam you one bit for jumping on this one cause if it was someone else saying what I said I would have been ALL OVER it too.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There is nothing worse than some of the things she has learned from me, and everyone knows where she got them from.:S :pinch: :laugh:

LOL Berna!!

Judy - Are You feeling left out from the "Spin Doctors" spinning? I will be more than happy now to take the first opportunity. :-)

These Greys truly are a reflection of their owners. ;-) :ohmy: :lol:<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/08/29 15:19