NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello everyone! Tillie is home ;))

Tilie

Hi from NC,

we're new african grey parents. :)

Tillie is very sweet 4 months old female.

We brought her home from a breeder last saturday.

Of course we've been lucky enough, that first thing she catches a cold and already has been to the vet.:(

She seems to be better everyday and I can't complain how she handles her meds. :P

I'm new to parrots, so even I have many books and online resources I'm sure I'll have a bunch of questions.;)

But first off HELLO to everyone on here.

I'm glad I found this forum :)

Hello Tilie and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Tillie.

So sorry to hear your grey has been sick already but things happen and you are giving meds to make her better and she is being a good sport about taking them.

You just ask away on questions you may have as we welcome any and all of them. Take a little time and read thru the many threads for lots of useful information while you are here.

I would love to see some pictures of Tillie if you have some that you would share with us.

Thank you for the warm welcome words :kiss:

She's seems to be doing getting, still not too happy about her meds in her beak. ;)

But she does take them. Also she let me pet her yesterday and takes her treats out of my hands.

She had a very impressive growl the first few days:laugh:

I've been reading many posts already! It's an awesome resource. I don't know who is getting all my "non-stick cookware" , but it's already packed up. ;)

Thanks again :)

I/we've been enjoying the forum very much so far.

So many nice people around!

Little Tillie is doing great. Started giving kisses.

We found out, that she's not a big fan of bananas, but nothing goes over sunflower seeds, apples and carrots ;)