NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hey I am new

Hey, i am new here. I have a 7 month old african grey named Johnboy (or johnny or johnny b.)

I was wondering about harnesses??

Are they a good idea?

Anyone have any opinions??

Brands/types??

I have heard good things about the Aviator Harness, some good stuff from feather tether but i am leaning towards the Aviator

Hey Megoni I'm new too. I have the aviator for Alex and will be getting one for Martini. They are the best and even come with a dvd. I have friends on another forum that have vasa's. One snapped the rubber part of the leash and the other chewed threw the stiching in the frunt. The people at Aviator replaced both harnuses free of charge and in the case of the stiching made one with double stiching. They shut down a prodution run and reset the machines just to make the one harnus.

Hello Megoni and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Johnboy.

I used to love watching the Waltons every week, a very clean and wholesome show compared to the shows that are offered for viewing now.

I haven't tried any harnesses yet but the aviator is the one most recommended and does come with a dvd showing how to introduce it and use it on your bird.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will do our best to find you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Johnboy you would like to share with us we would love to see them.