NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Newly hatched baby

fairymyst78

Well to update everyone the baby grey I am waiting on just hatched from the egg on August 4th. In about a week the breeder will start hand feeding! It is the only bird that hatched out of this clutch..so this baby BETTER make it! So in one more week I might have some pictures to post of my new baby!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I didnt get to have my baby until he was 4 months old.LONGGGGGG wait.I got to anxious and then times looking in an empty cage was hard.I even cried.Well was told I was able to take him home at 3 and half months old but then he went back to a routine of not eating so another two weeks past.Just preparing you.

Thank you all for the congrats! I actually brought the egg shell home with me so I can send it in to have the baby bird sexed with avian biotech. SO...I figure once I know if the baby is a boy or a girl then I can narrow down my list of near 30 names I have already. I plan on visiting the bird every other week..so hopefully I can come up with a name sooner then later.

• 2 weeks later...

Great shots of the new baby, he/she is absolutely adorable, don't you just want to hug them up and kiss em, thanks for sharing them with us and the one of you and your other half, great looking couple.

Gabriel and Chloe are good names, all you need now is the results of the DNA test.

BTW, is that a tattoo of a hummingbird on your arm, I have one on my leg, love it.:)