NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Blogs

Hello everybody B)

There exists now a possibility to have you own blog on this site (see lefthand-sidebar for instructions).

If any of you would like to pubish your day-to-day or any other experiences concerning Greys please feel free to make use of this possibility.

Happy blogging B)

I've made it a sticky because it gets away from the first page and this is definitely a nice opportunity to have your own blog here ;)

• 2 months later...

Not sure who wrote the blog on Zoe, please keep it up I am very interested in the developement of the TAG .. I will be getting mine in a few months and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and look forward to the next edition ,,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I´ve started to blog about Nökkvi. I really like to write about him every day, it will be nice to read later. I feel it´s too much to write about him and every litle thing he does on the forum so the blog is a nice thing :).

I can´t wait to read yours Erika :).

Hi Hrund, I posted my first one tonight and I seen yours, too! About the carrot. Congradulations. That's huge!!! I basically just introduced Baxter and told his story (again lol) I need to write a couple more "old ones" before I get started on our current adventures. I swear, living with a grey is so unpredictable. Baxter throws something new at me every day:S :woohoo:

• 7 years later...