NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Cage

Bronxboomer

I bought a new cage for my grey 2 days ago his old cage was 22 x 24 x 60 the new cage i got is a Double stacker cage which is 40 x 30 72 alot more room Because i have a babie amazon coming next month. Now i notice he eats very little in the new cage and his dropings are brown. I take him out his cage at 4pm till 10:30pm every day the time he is out he hangs out with me in my bedroom on his perch or in the kitchen. When he is out of his cage i feed him his veggies and fruits and he eats everything. I checked his weight and his at 384Grms. Can it be that he is afraid of the new cage but when he's in the new cage he talks moves all around and screams very lound.:laugh: :)Cage_2.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Bronxboomer, at: 2008/08/06 02:50

Cage_2.jpg

When I got a new cage for Tyco I intoduced it slowly and let her decide when she was ready to go into it It only took one day but she choose when not me Because you didn't give your Grey that option it may take a little more time for him to adjust to his new surrondings hopfully he will soon

Hey Toni I bought my cage from a pet store here in NJ called Paradise Pet. It doesn’t have a breeder door. Its very roomy inside I’m a big guy and I can get in it. If you take out the middle dividers it becomes one big cage. To me it’s very easy to clean and since the cage crate is so big it catches alot of the mess I love it. I really wanted the cage in Pure White but nobody could get it I went to 17 different stores and every time they called up the warehouse they was out of stock for some reason white is on a big back order. But I notice with my color it gets less dirty and you really can’t see the dirt as much as the white. My grey was scared at first but now he loves it so much room inside he fly’s from corner to corner :laugh: :laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: Bronxboomer, at: 2008/08/09 05:03