NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello newbie here

hello all. I have owned coco a CAG since dec 07 and also have a male Eclectus called forest. I spend alot of time with my birds (we are lucky) and coco is really starting to pick stuff up. He has learnt alot from forest and picks up new words or noises every week......his latest noise is my horrible morning cough which is disgusting!!!! oh well.

My favorite thing he says at thye moment is when he sticks his little beak on my nose and says "beak 2 beak" in a cute high pitched voice :laugh:

Both my birds wear harnesses and i take them out alot. They also go camping with me every year and love it. Coco talks in front of people as well, hes not a shy fella at all :)

hope to chat to you all soon x

Hello Cocom and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Coco.

They do pick up new words and phrases pretty quickly and sometimes its things we would rather they not copy but they do the choosing and that means we hear our coughs, sneezes and other embarrasing sounds:blush: but hey thats life.

I would say most greys do not talk around other people and some will not talk in the presence of any people but you have one that is not shy. My Josey does talk when I am around and sometimes to me but not to other people who she rarely sees.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do ask any and all questions you may have and we will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Coco you would like to share with us we would love to see him.